It is likely that the only infection in your mead is Saccharomyces Cerevisiae - wine yeast.
Please read the following and compare what you are seeing to them.
Common items that are typically not mold, nor any reason to panic:
Small white dots on the surface of your mead.
Lees or sediment on the bottom of your mead.
Clumps of yeast cells floating around.
Small white dots in the neck of your carboy or fermenter (you likely just dumped the yeast in dry).
Please see the photographs at the bottom of this article for reference pictures.
It's possible that your infected mead will turn out drinkable. It isn't incredibly likely, but it is possible, especially if you suspect that the infection is lambic or brettanomyces. You might suspect this if you have recently used these strains on purpose. If this is not the case, you will likely need to dump the batch. Regardless of whether it is drinkable, you may also want to retire equipment that it recently touched, especially plastic carboys, tubing, auto siphons, and anything else that cannot be thoroughly cleaned and may harbor small scratches or gouges within which the infectious bug could hide.
Items that may be mold:
Green or black clumps floating on the surface of the mead.
A white pellicle covering the entire surface of your mead or looks like spiderwebs on top of your mead.
Long slimy-looking tendrils in the mead.
Here are some pictures of mead that were posted by /r/mead users. None of these meads are infected.
To contrast, here is an image of an infected mead, posted by /u/vacanteyes:
And here's an image of an accidental infection from /u/Jewish_Monk:
A particularly gorgeous infection from /u/bauerbroad, this is possibly drinkable, looks like a sour, not a mold. At your own risk.
Beauty from /u/bauerbroad
And here is an intentional lambic infection from /u/JTehFreakS.
Intentional infection. Floating colonies of wild mold